December 5, 2017
It’s been a busy two months for the Lower Eastside Service Center (LESC) as they welcomed 16 new agencies to the LESC Behavioral Health Care Collaborative. Each provider brings years of expertise and experience to the group and a range of quality behavioral and medical health care services that will expand the BHCC’s ability to bridge gaps in care and help vulnerable New Yorkers live healthier and more productive lives.
Here’s who joined the LESC BHCC in October 2017:
· People Care
· Transitional Services for New York, Inc.
· Reality House, Inc.
· Southern Brooklyn Medical Administrative Services
· Henry Street Settlement
Here’s who joined the LESC BHCC in November 2017:
· Educational Alliance
· Upper Manhattan Mental Health Center
· Betances Health Center
· Mt. Sinai PPS & Health System
· Association to Benefit Children
· Baltic Street
· Bowery Residents’ Committee (BRC)
· Hamilton-Madison House
· Resource Beacon of Hope
· Providence House
· The Floating Hospital